receive about the user while using the Marshmallow application (hereinafter, the Application) and
which can be
related with this particular user.
RECEIVING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Goodvas receives personal information about you when you use the Application.
When you register in the Application, you create the account which is linked to your email within
Application. Goodvas saves your email address that you specified in the Application, and the results
of your use
of the application including: your chosen or created habits and the progress in your development of
Goodvas automatically receives and can record technical information from the Application in server
address, Application version, operating system version, date and time of sessions.
This information is used only to ensure the health of the application and the operational solution
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Goodvas uses all the information received for one main purpose – to make the Application as
useful as possible for you including:
- to provide, update, maintain and protect our services, websites, apps and business
as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation
- to respond to your questions and comments
- to communicate with you via email or within the Service about the Service
- for billing, account management and other administrative matters
- to investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse
- other purposes as described to you at the point of collection
Goodvas uses such information to customise the marketing and Content you see, fulfil your requests
products and services, improve our Service to you, contact you, conduct research, and provide
reporting for internal purposes and for external clients such as advertisers.
- Goodvas does not sell to anyone and does not disclose personal information about users. Goodvas has
to transfer information about the User to third parties only if this User have expressed a written
disclose this information.
- Goodvas collects, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any
Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as
data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, Goodvas may aggregate your
Data to calculate the percentage of users developing a specific habit. Goodvas does not collect any
Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious
philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information
your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor does Goodvas collect any information about criminal
convictions and offences.
- Goodvas may contact you to ask you to participate in research. By participating in research with us,
confirm that you have read and agreed to the research conditions. Some of our research will use
from your Goodvas account in order to give us accurate results. Results will be aggregated and may
for marketing purposes. No personal details will be shared with third parties. All your personal
will be stored securely for the duration of the research and deleted after the publication of the
Ability to edit information and personal settings
- The application does not provide Users with the ability to change their email address. It is
possible to log
in using a different email address by reinstalling the Application and going through the new
Confidentiality and security
Goodvas shall take measures to protect personal data using reasonable and industry standard security
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, improper use or
you and Goodvas. You agree to keep your password(s) confidential and not to disclose them to anyone
allow them to be disclosed.
- Goodvas limits access to personal information about you to employees who Goodvas reasonably believes
come into contact with that information, to provide products or the Service to you, or in order to
- Goodvas has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect
information about you. However, data transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be
Consequently, Goodvas cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit to Goodvas.
particular, by accessing and using the Service, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible
restricting access to your computer and ensuring that your phones and other computer devices is free
all types of malicious code, spyware, viruses, Trojans, etc. that may track any data you enter into
Application, including email address and payment related information. We are not responsible for any
damage arising from the user’s failure to comply with this paragraph.
email at email@example.com.